Artist Program!

There really is no REAL excuse as to why I haven't posted in awhile so how about i just skip past that and get to the point of why we're all here. As you know I'm work for an amazing makeup company(more like sister tribe). Maskcara Beauty has changed my life in so many ways. I have WAY more confidence. I'm happier with all aspects of my life and I know, it's weird to say a makeup and company did that but it did!! Every artist is so uplifting we aren't competitive in any way and I always feel encouraged coming to anyone for help. 

Angel-Illuminator
So I've told you about how the makeup is the easiest makeup I've ever used. It also gives me the most finished, contoured look with less products and certainly less time. Not to mention anyone and I mean ANYONE can learn and teach others how to use this makeup as well!! Sound too good to be true for a makeup to be that quick and still look amazing? Well believe it sister because this stuff is for sure where it's at and the company definitely knows what they're doing. Not only with the products but the PACKAGING. Everything is super cute it alone will make you want to buy the products. 
                                                          
Summer Love-Lip&Cheek
But I'm here to talk about the artist program. So I became an artist a year ago next week. I'm STILL absolutely in love with the products, my team, and the sisterhood, I mean company, to this day. Now let me tell you why...First, the products work. I wouldn't have fallen in love at first makeover and become an artist weeks later if they didn't. You have your creams (highlight, contour, illuminator, and blush) and eye shadows in one completely customizable palette. And I've talked about the DOUBLE ENDED brushes!! Just fabulous and they are amazing quality and there are so many choices. 

Secondly, my up-line has made it her mission to teach all of us under how to run a successful business doing what we love with this company. And she's amazing!! She's always there to answer any questions I, or my team members have and if she doesn't have the answer she will get back to you ASAP with the help you need!! Who wouldn't want to be apart of a team like that?!
Buffy Brush

Now, up until yesterday the artist program was only open to us in the U.S. BUT! if you're in Canada you can join us in the sisterhood,er company!!! Just to clarify, I'm not saying this to get team members to make more money. I get NOTHING for signing people up under me. I just wanted to explain why this company is amazing and has changed my life and give that opportunity to OTHERS. SO, U.S. or Canada ladies, if you want to join something AMAZING.. click here:
or send me an email!! I'll answer any and all questions you have!! I can explain as best as I can the compensation plans, discounts you'd receive and any other questions you have!! I also wanted to post the new products that launched with the Canadian artist program and will be available for purchase starting April 1st!! Shopping link here:

As always thank you for being my amazing readers and come back for more posts by yours truly!! 

Next blog post: Why I'm going back to macros counting instead of KETO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double-ended Makeup Brushes

Let's Glow Together

One of My Favorite Things