I'm Still Here

Okay y'all. I know, I've been sort of MIA for a minute. And I sincerely apologize for that!! What have I been up to?? Looking for a house!! and work...and the babies. That pretty much sums it up I think? 

Our original plan was to buy a forever home when we moved back to our home state but the fact that we hadn't sold our house in New Mexico meant...waiting. So, we've been in a rental for almost a year now and I've pretty much been over it since the day we moved in...I wish I were kidding. Living in any sort of home attached to someone else's house or yard...that's not for me guys. I need a home in the country where it's quiet and I can raise my kids and some animals in peace! 

So we're on the hunt and have been looking at houses weekly. Then I have to catch up on my work and make sure my house doesn't stay a mess and the kids don't kill each other! So as you can tell, it's been a bit crazy and I am so sorry I haven't had time to write!! I also wanted to put a little snippet in here about my dietary habits real quick. Am I doing keto still? -No. I am not. I loved doing keto and how I felt(when I stayed in ketosis) but...I'm weak y'all. I would eat so many carbs on the weekends lately it got out of hand especially with not having a set workout routine yet.

So...currently I'm just sticking to NO sugar, NO starch diet for 30 days to reset myself(mentally and physically). Then I'm going to give intermittent fasting a try and keep up a workout routine. Summer is coming and I am preparing myself for sun dresses and shorts!! Haha. So I'll be posting about the intermittent fasting and how it works or doesn't work for me..a 26 year old mom of 2 with hypothyroidism. So if you're interested in that adventure subscribe and don't forget to follow me on pinterest or Instagram for other fun posts! I also have a beauty group on facebook where I share beauty tips and tricks!!!

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jackietaylor92/
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/jackiet9/
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/745814732473515/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double-ended Makeup Brushes

Let's Glow Together

One of My Favorite Things