Let's Glow Together

Does your makeup make you look like you're glowing? Do you feel more beautiful than you ever have? Does it accentuate your beautiful features that have always been there?! If you've answered no to any of these...first of all IM SORRY. Secondly I'm glad I found you, or rather, YOU found me! You should feel beautiful no matter what..BUT there's just something about having your makeup done WELL and thinking "dang girl I look fantastic" knowing you did that is even better. And the beauty of this makeup is you can get a flawless 3D look in under 10 minutes...say WHAT?! YES girl, YES. 

So how can I help you? Well I'm glad you asked. I am a virtual makeup artist meaning- you send me a photo with no makeup on..in NATURAL light. And by natural light I mean indirect sunlight through a window. I then will match you with your perfect hightlight(skin tone color) color, contour color and let you choose lip+cheek and illuminator based on your preference to more natural or more glam look!! These four colors are going to give you a sculpted 3D look your face SHOULD have while wearing makeup. But the amazing thing is, it won't FEEL like you're wearing makeup. It's THAT lightweight.


Here's a video showing half face with no makeup and half with. You can see the beautiful subtle natural glow of illuminator <3

Have I said too much? My makeup secrets out? Well that's okay because I'm here to share it with the world!! I'm telling you all of this and willing to help you get color matched because I want every woman to see themselves as beautiful as they are and help them highlight the features they already have by educating them in the ways of cream foundations!! Want to get color matched?! Go ahead and email me ladies I'm here to help you!! Your face isn't two dimensional your makeup shouldn't either!! Send me those selfies and I'll get you started on your personalized palette!

As always thank you to my readers I sincerely appreciate you all. Don't forget to subscribe and share! And I'm always an email away if you have ANY questions about anything I talk about here :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double-ended Makeup Brushes

One of My Favorite Things