Double-ended Makeup Brushes

So I've told you a little bit about  Maskcara's revolutionary makeup right?! Well this post is about one of the most important tools to use for any makeup...the brushes! Not only are they amazingly soft, they are double ended y'all!! Yeah, that's right you read that correctly. TWO for the price of one!!! 

The fact that Cara put so much thought into the quality and look of these brushes means SO much. They are gold in the middle with rose gold ends before the beautiful soft brushes. There are NINE brushes available now, but with them being double ended that makes 18 brushes!!! 

Since the IIID Foundation is all cream makeup these brushes were made to give you a flawless glowing look, and are perfect for the creams! My favorite for applying the highlight and contour is the Detail HAC and my favorite for eye shadows is the new Blend and Tap brush!! If you have any questions about any of the brushes go ahead and send me an email and we can talk all things makeup!! If you would like to be color matched to your perfect colors send me a no-makeup selfie in front of a window for natural light!<3



As always thank you to my readers for coming back for more each week I love you all and I'll "see" you next week!!

If you would like to check out the brushes for yourself here is my link<3:
https://jacklyn.maskcarabeauty.com/en/shop/party-12932/23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Glow Together

One of My Favorite Things