My New Favorite Eye Look

I used to NEVER think I was talented enough to try any sort of eye shadow look. I wore the wrong shade of foundation due to the fact that I could never find the right one so I just stuck it out with the closest to my shade until the bottle ran out and I had to look for a new one. I used only three shades of eye shadow because they were they only ones I could make look okay and they were the most "me"...

Let me tell you this right now...ANY eye shadow look, or hair, or outfit is "you" because YOU are the one wearing it and pulling it off. That's right, I said it. Most people see others wearing amazing colors, or clothes, or shoes and think "oh I could never pull that off". YOU are the only one putting that limiting belief in your head. You can pull off any look that YOU want or like sister!! So if you want to rock a purple smokey eye, or dye your hair pink ...go for it!!  No one is going to tell you it's not "you". And if they do..well they're a jerk and you probably shouldn't care what they think anyway! As Rachel Hollis says "other peoples opinions of you is none of your business."

So you do you sister! You're amazing and I believe in you!! And if you needed to hear that for non makeup purposes, well I believe in you girl!! You can do anything you set your mind too!! Too many people I know don't think they're capable or doubt themselves in so many aspects of their life it makes me so sad. I want you to start believing in yourself!! So get up, girl. Start doing the thing you thought wasn't you for WHATEVER reason and believe in YOU!! You are capable of anything, even great eye shadow!! <3 I've added a few pictures of my latest eye look because it's one I used to think "I couldn't pull off".

I love you, readers, and I'm so glad you come back for more posts every week!! If you could do me a huge favor and share or comment so I can reach more people with my silliness that would be awesome and greatly appreciated!! Come back soon for my next post and as always if you have any questions send me any email or comment below!! Also, these shadow colors are On Wednesdays, Soul Mate, and Mi Hija and you can find them right here: https://jacklyn.maskcarabeauty.com/en/shop/party-12932/23



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double-ended Makeup Brushes

Let's Glow Together

One of My Favorite Things