Don't Blink

Hey there! So, here's the thing....I've actually had this blog for a little over seven years. I haven't posted for the last 4 years though. SO, I'm starting over!! If you're new around here, welcome!! I'm Jackie Taylor and I'm so glad you're here!! I've decided to dust off this keyboard and get back into blogging!! For my first post I'm just going to tell you a little bit about myself and what I do! 

So, this blog started when I was 19 years old. Oops, did I just give away my age? Anyway I was newly married and moved from our tiny apartment in Ohio all the way to Texas with my husband who had just joined the Air Force. At that time I could only see him on weekends.  What was even crazier? I moved there knowing we would be moving to Italy in a little over 6 months!! So I started this blog to keep loved ones informed on our lives, because not many people I knew were on Facebook sharing everything with everyone. 

Now that everyone I know sees the things I post on Facebook, I decided to use my blog as an outlet for me to share with more people about things I love and hope others get value from this. I've named this post "Don't Blink" because my crazy life has gone so fast it's hard to think about sometimes, and I don't wanna blink and miss a thing.

So from 2011 to now 2019...My husband and TWO kids are back in Ohio. We went from Italy to New Mexico where we lived for three years and had two beautiful children, and decided we wanted to be near our family. So Tyler got the job he'd been trying to get here in Ohio and we packed up our life once again and drove everything we own across the country. Yes I'm a stay at home mom, but I also have two jobs that I do from home (besides keeping my crazy kids alive..haha).

I'm so glad you're still with me!! Thanks for reading, and if you feel like this is something you or your friends or family would enjoy reading, go ahead and hit that share button!! 
I'll post weekly posts about some of my favorite recipes(and how they turned out), crafts I do with my kids, some of my favorite makeup products(and how to use them), and where I find cute clothes and shoes!

Comments

  1. This made me tear up! Feel liked o hav3d blinked! You were my crazy little kid not to long ago@

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Double-ended Makeup Brushes

Let's Glow Together

One of My Favorite Things